Yesterday, I got to visit Clock In - Ayala Vertis North for the first time. It’s awesome to have a beautiful coworking space close near my house. It is also home to several networking events, which is also the reason why I was in the building.
I was there for Motivation Mondays, a series of talks for yuppies on interesting topics. Last night, we discussed Goal Diggers. In line with the theme, we fueled up on delicious vegetarian food and coffee.
My key takeaways were:
1. Become a platform for creatives- create a brand that will foster a community of photographers, writers, advocates, and target consumers.
2. Go on until your people don’t need you anymore- work until the people you train can carry on without you
3. Start with why
4. Keep hobbies that can become your outlet
5. Be vulnerable
6. Persevere for others
7. Know what’s for you
8. Be open for collaboration
9. Different minds foster creativity
10. Get to know the people you are working with
11. Cultivate relationships
It was a different kind of Monday and I was happy to have learned insights from social entrepreneurs. I look forward to more purposeful Mondays to come!