Today is Diane's 30th birth anniversary. She was the closest thing I had to a best friend in high school. She's the one on the left (in red) in this pic taken during my birthday in 2006.
I miss her everyday since her passing from a car accident in 2008.
This one's for you, Diane.
1) There has to be a word for missing someone in random moments, and anyone still alive can never replace someone who passed away because she was the best person to give spot-on advice.
2) There has to be a word for realizing that you should make the most out of this life because your late friend is no longer here to experience new stuff in the present.
3) There has to be a word for the friendship that binds you and your high school girls, and one of the things that bring you together is a late friend who was everyone's soul sister.
4) There has to be a word for falling in love with someone whom you introduced to your late friend back in the day.
5) There has to be a word for a friendship that goes beyond someone's passing
I ❤️ you Diane!